Unless you have the latest tools and software for sending email campaigns, then you can struggle to create professional looking email templates that do everything that you need them to do.
So choosing the right template for your needs is a critical part of your campaign.
There are a number of companies that offer free email newsletter templates but they vary in terms of limitations, analysis tools and flexibility of design.
Here is an overview of some of the most popular ones that are available:
– If you are going to be sending the same email regularly, you can create and save templates in Gmail, also known as ‘canned responses’.
If you don’t have email automation software canned responses can save you time and effort, though it does not offer the same mass sending power as automation software and the template will take a basic email format.
– Not necessarily one that is first on everyone’s mind for email newsletter templates but if you have the Microsoft Office 2010 package, Outlook will allow you to build reasonably good emails with all of the familiarity that you’re used to with other Microsoft software.
Mainly used for very simple campaigns but can look quite stylish at the same time and has additional features for working with Word and Excel.
– This company offers a mix of designs for all marketing channels, from creating a logo to developing an email marketing campaign.
It even provides t-shirt and book cover designs, so pretty much any design you’re ever looking for.
However, these designs are not free so you will have to pay for the service where a designer will build you a customized email template.
If you are really keen to get something that is completely customized to your brand and you can’t manage to design it yourself in one of the free template options, then this is a good alternative.
– Litmus is another good email template provider. You can use Litmus for free for up to seven days and then you will have to move onto a more expensive pricing plan.
It is a popular choice for its analytical tools.
There are many more great email newsletter templates that are available through doing a bit of research. However, you can have the best email template in the world but the recipient might never open your email if your subject line isn’t compelling enough.
The key to a successful email campaign is getting the basics right and a personalized email subject is more effective than one that isn’t relevant to the recipient.
Do your research and make sure you get the content right as well or you will spend hours creating a beautiful template that doesn’t lead to anything.
Latest posts by Wade Harman (see all)
- How This Entrepreneur Used Community To Build A Brand - April 26, 2018
- How A Freelancer Can Acquire More Clients Quickly - July 25, 2017
- The Steps to Take After Your Website Has Been Hacked - July 24, 2017